Alloy 600 is a nickel-chrome-iron alloy which is characterized by:
- Good mechanical properties at low, room and elevated temperatures
- very good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking , even at elevated temperatures
- very good resistance to high-temperature corrosion in dry chlorine and hydrogen chloride
- Good resistance to oxidation, carburization and nitriding
Alloy 600 / 2.4816 metal powder for 3d metal printing
We are pleased to offer you powder for 3D printing made of 2.4816 (Alloy 600). Send us your inquiry.
|EN Material Symbol||NiCr15Fe|
|VdTÜV Data Sheet||305|
Alloy600 is versatile. Some Applications of Alloy 600 are:
- Furnace casing seals, fans and fittings - stable in furnace atmospheres
- vessels and heat exchanger tubes in the production of vinyl chloride
- components for the preparation of chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons
- Tubes for pyrolysis-dichloroethylene – resistant to carburization, chlorine, hydrogen chloride and oxidation
- Production of caustic alkalis, particularly with existence of sulfur compounds
. In nuclear reactors for parts such as ducts for control rods, reactor vessels and seals, steam dryers and separators in boiling water reactors
- Transport rollers, nozzles and other fittings in industrial furnaces
- Metamorphosis from uranium oxide to tetrafluoride by hydrofluoric acid – stable against hydrofluoric acid
- Thermocouple Protection Tubes – resistant to carburizing and nitriding atmosphere
|≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||%|
|%||%||%||≤ %||≤ %|
|Temperature Range||Due to its higher creep rupture strength, Alloy 600 can also be used for temperatures above 700 ° C|
|Melting Rage||1370°C – 1425°C|
|Elongation at break of Alloy 600 sheet at 20 ° C||30 %|
|ISO-V notch impact toughness at room temp.||across ≥ 150 J/cm², lengthwise ≥ 200 J/cm²|
|Forgings||across ≥ 120 J/cm²|
Alloy 600 can be welded using covered electrodes by all conventional processes such as TIG, MIG pulse technology, manual arc welding. For TIG and MIG welding an addition type 2.4806 and a coated electrode to the appropriate type 2.4648 should be used. Moreover 2.4620 serves as filler material for 2.4816.
Sheets / Plates mm
2 - 15
With short delivery time:
plates or sheets, tubes, flanges, forged or die-cut rings and round blanks, elbows, T-fittings, reductions, screws, nuts or washers according to your request. According to your individual wishes, we are able to cut our material with our plasma- or water jet cutter. Our material is stocked in superformats of 2000x6000mm. Cut to size on request.
ECONOXX.com offers buyers a new and uncomplicated procurement channel, which also includes small quantities and materials in special alloys at favourable conditions.
powered by Hempel